- High-Level Language: JS provides a high-level or abstracted view of the system.
- Full Fledge Dynamic: JS allows to perform the operations easily at run-time instead of compile time.
- Prototype-based: JS allows Reusing the existing objects served as prototypes.
- Interpreted: Execution of the JS code without pre-compilation (run-time compilation) of the same.
- Versatile: JS allows to create small elements to data-driven applications.
- Flexible and Compact: It is more flexible as a lot of tools has been developed on top of its core features.
- It was created by Brendan Eich in just 10 days in 1995 when Eich was working on the project with the first web browser i.e. Netscape Navigator. The web needed something of the sort: easy to grasp syntactically, dynamic, to reduce verbosity, speed up development and powerful.
- Right click on the browser and select “inspect”.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+J in windows. (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I in Linux)
Read more on Computer Programming articles:-
Contribute to EduTechLearners:-
Please write comments if you want to share more information regarding the above notes. If you want some more notes/books on any of the topics please mail to us or comment below. We will provide you as soon as possible and if you want your’s notes to be published on our site then feel free to contribute on EduTechLearners or email your content to firstname.lastname@example.org (The contents will be published by your Name).