Free, Download the Complete Practical Lab File of Algorithm Design i.e. AD. This File covers all the practicals according to the prescribed syllabus for the Students of MCA and B.tech ( bursa escort ) with Computer Science Stream. The File is specially designed under the teacher’s guides. It also uses proper indentation and Comments at Appropriate places.
The view of above Practical File is as Shown in pic below:-
This Practical File Consist of the below Practicals with their bursa bayan escort Complete Outputs:-
- Implement the minimum cost spanning tree algorithm( Kruskal’s algorithm)
- Implement the minimum cost spanning tree algorithm( Prim’s algorithm)
- Write a program to evaluate a postfix expression E. Assume E is presented as a String.
- Write a program to obtain the postfix form of an infix expression E. Again assume E has only the binary operators +,-,*,/,^.
- Implement the Knapsack Algorithm.
- Implement the Quick Sort Algorithm.
- Implement the shortest path Dijkstra’s Algorithm.
- Implement the Longest Common Sequence Algorithm.
Download the Zip file which contains all the Practicals in ( .doc ) Format.
*Note:- All the programs in the above Practicals are run and compile under DEV Cpp.
Still If you want some more Practicals releated to Algorithm Design then Feel Free to Comment Below.