Download the Complete Practical Lab File of Operating System i.e. OS. This File covers all the practicals according to the prescribed syllabus.The file is Specially Designed for the Students of MCA and B.tech (3rd Year) with Computer Science Stream. The File also contains Index of the above Practicals with their complete Outputs.
The above Practical File of OS also contains Algorithms of the Practicals as Shown in pic below:-
Download the Zip file which contains all the Practicals in ( .doc ) Format. It is also helpful for those who wants to edit their File.
This Practical File Consist of the below Practicals with their Algorithms and Outputs:-
- Implementation of First come First serve algorithm for CPU scheduling.
- Implementation of Round Robin algorithm for CPU scheduling.
- Implementation of Shortest Job First (Non-Preemptive) algorithm for CPU scheduling.
- Implementation of Shortest Job Remaining Time First (Preemptive) algorithm for CPU scheduling.
- Implementation of Priority algorithm for CPU scheduling.
- Write a Program to Demonstrate Memory Allocation using first fit Algorithm.
- Write A Program To Demonstrate Memory Allocation Using Best fit Algorithm.
- Write A Program To Demonstrate Memory Allocation Using Worst fit Algorithm.
Still If you want some more Practicals releated to Operating System then Feel Free to Comment Below.