Library Management in C with Source Code is a mini project which is implemented in “C” Language. This project includes a lot of modules as add new book ,update copies, modify, deletion, book found, book name found, record no, author name, book price, etc. This library management mini project can be implemented in real life because it covers almost all the cases which occurs in any Library. This project source code can be used for BE, B.tech, MCA, BCA ,Engineering,IT, Software engineering final year students can submits source code in college.
PROJECT DETAILS WITH SOFTWARE REQUIRED TO RUN:-
- Project Title: Library Management
- Front-end: C Language
- Software required:- Turbo C/C++ or Borland C/C++
MODULES OF THE PROJECT:-
- A Book Class which contains modules as add new book ,update copies, modify, deletion, book found, book name found, record no, author name, book price, etc.
- A Member Class which contains modules as add member, modify, deletion, member found, update book, member name, member phone no ,member address, record no, member fine, etc.
- A Working Class which contains modules as issue book, return book, add book, add member, modify book, modify member, delete book and delete member.
- A Date Class which contains modules as extend date, no. of days the book issued, etc.
If you wants some more projects on any of the language please mail to us or comment below. We will provide you as soon as possible and if you want your’s projects to be published on our site then feel free to register on EduTechLearners.